KGM has been serving the world’s largest banks and trading firms for 30 years. Our clients include an extensive list of global banks, investment firms, specialized trading firms, hedge funds and diverse buy-side and sell-side firms.
KGM support roles include the planning and management of migrations to Cloud services, support for UCS and trader voice initiatives and every scale and scope of carrier servcies inventroy, assessment and transformation.
- Project management: Voice & data, enterprise and trader voice initiatives
- Technology assessments: Inventroy, assessment and optimization
- Design and build: Expansions, relocations, migrations, upgrades
- Staff augmentation: Expert coverage for urgent and short term needs
- Cost reduction and TEMs: Identify reductions and manage carrier billing.
KGM provides enterprise-wide voice and data consulting to diverse industry verticals including: insurance and non-profits, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, education, and life sciences companies. We work closely with clients to understand their technical requirements and to develop solutions that improve their operations.
- Migration and Relocation: Manage business unit relocations
- Carrier Management: Inventory, verification & reconciliation services
- Staff Augmentation: Expert coverage for urgent and short term needs
- Help Desk: Management of moves, adds, changes and diverse BAU technology activities
- Telecom Expense Management: Control infrastructure spending through disciplined carrier management.
KGM Consulting has been as a trusted vendor of several large real estate and construction firms to provide a full suite of technology services on all scale projects. KGM comes with a 30-year history of managing some of the largest projects in the technology space. The KGM skillset is broad, with highly trained employees and leading industry partners. The KGM difference is a vendor-neutral customer advocate and a personalized approach to all projects and scopes.
- Office Technology & Communications: Services, Facilities, and Infrastructure
- Communications & Connectivity: Phone, Internet & Network
- Specialized Services: A/V, Market Data, Intercom
- Compliance: Recording, Security, ISO Certification
- Project Management & Day 2 Managed Services
- Network LAN/WAN Design & Build
- Cable Plant Design & Installation
- Carrier & Vendor Diversity
- Solution & Cost Optimization
- Acquisition Support & Project Execution
- Office/Data Center New Buildout & Relocation
- Technology Migrations & Upgrades, Component Changes, Network Transformations
- Physical Infrastructure, Desktop, Cloud and SaaS solutions, Integrated Platforms